Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Matthew 's Poem collection.

Going underground


Travelling       
Underground
Nervous
Noisy but feeling
Excited and
Liking it lot




                     

Dog
My dog
Went for a jog
On his jog
He saw a frog on a log.
The dog barked at the frog
On the log.
The frog jumped into the  water.
And the dog was looking for the frog.




Winter Poem


Winter smells like coco Samoa at night.
Outside, it looks wet and sad.
Hot curry and taro tastes right but
without a warm coat and hat it would
be bad.
By Matthew.Image result for koko samoaImage result for coat and hat boys








Nonsense Poem
Image result for basketball


I was playing basketball
And I had a fall
I went down with a thump
I had a bump!


The nurse said that’s not nice
And she put some ice


I didn’t feel very good
But I wanted some food
I  bought a hot dog
And it turned into a sausage dog
I was angry because I was hungry
Max is his name
We love to play games.

Image result for daschund














No comments:

Post a Comment