Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Art festval it was so fun..



On Thursday we all went in a  big bus to the    InterAct Art Festival. First we went into the big hall where we had our morning tea. After our Morning tea I went to watch a show of people dancing.  The show was great to watch. I then went into the next Hall where there were a lot of art things to do. I drew  a self portrait a large wall mura.
IMG_6646.JPGI also did other colouring activities. I enjoyed the wearable arts.  I wore a mask and walked in the wearable Arts parade. We waited on the sidewalk for a long time before our bus arrived.IMG_6630.JPG


1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew,
    You sound like you had a busy time at Interact Art Festival on Thursday 26th October 2017. I enjoyed the photos.
    From Andrew

    ReplyDelete